Friday, August 28, 2009

Week 11 - Something witty here

Lost another pound. I've been so busy with helping a friend pack her house to move that I haven't gotten in a lot of "exercise". And Dan changed my workout again.

I mean, I am being extremely active, and I did bike to see Dan (6 1/2 miles with a 30 pound toddler on the bike), so it's not like I'm being lazy or anything. I still feel like I am though.

I moved things around in the sun for like 8 hours today (got nice and fried, too), so maybe I'll call that cardio for today. Maybe not. To tell the truth, I'm really enjoying my bike rides and walks with the kids. It's pleasant, even if it is insanely hot and uncomfortable. Today I caught sweat dripping down my nose. Disgusting! I'm going back tomorrow for another 8 hours. Yippee!?

1 comment:

  1. Is that a little tan I see on that face?? :) You're doing great and I'm so excited that I started the same program this week. HURRAY!

    ReplyDelete