Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 22 - A freebie

I have no idea how I did this last week. The week before Dan told me he was going to be out of town on Thursday so we needed to meet on Wednesday. And I didn't remember till Wednesday afternoon - after our meeting. D'oh!

I did well though. Got all my weights in and even exercised. In fact, I was on a big long bike ride when I remembered about the appointment change.

This weekend is another tough one. Not a total loss, but I still want to do better. blah

1 comment:

  1. Just keep going. I know this sounds so cliche, but every day is a newstart. If you don't do so well one day (or one weekend) just let it go and start new.

    Also, don't get discouraged if your weight loss stalls or even goes up once you really get going with weights. I started a new, more intense weight program a few weeks ago and I've gained 2 pounds. But, my waist measurement is still the same and my arms and chest have gotten BIGGER (in a good way), so yay!

    ReplyDelete